Thursday, September 3, 2009

Lirik Metallica Album S&M

And it feals right this time
on this crash course with the big time
pay no mind to the distant thunder
do they fill his head with wonder, boy

said it feals right this time
turned around and found new highlight
good day to be alive sir
good day to be alive he'd say

when it comes to be that the soothing light at the end of your tunnel
was just a freight train comming your way
then it comes to be that the soothing light at the end of your tunnel
was just a freight train comming your way

dont it feel right like this
all the pieces fall to his wish
sucker for that quick reward boy
sucker for that quick reward they said

when it comes to be that the soothing light at the end of your tunnel
was just a freight train comming your way
then it comes to be that the soothing light at the end of your tunnel
was just a freight train comming your way
its comming your way (2x)

here come

when it comes to be that the soothing light at the end of your tunnel
was just a feright train comming yor way

Then it comes to be (8x)

HERO OF THE DAY
DEVIL'S DANCE
BLEEDING ME
NOTHING ELSE MATTERS
UNTIL IT SLEEPS
FOR WHOM THE BELL TOLLS

HUMAN
Don't you leave me for the time
take me with you
tell me does you sun still shine
come squease the the world and drip it down my throat again

Down my throat again
you got to breathe man breathe
commin up for
breathe man breathe
commin up for
air

touch me so i think im here
skin my sences
berly breathing minus human
Come squease the world and drip it down my throat again

Down my throat again
you got to breathe man breathe
commin up for
breathe man breathe
commin up for
air

you got to breathe man breathe
commin up for
breathe man breathe
commin up for..

WHEREVER I MAY ROAM
THE OUTLAW TORN
SAD BUT TRUE
ONE
ENTER SANDMAN
BATTERY
Align Center

1 komentar:

Russi on April 29, 2010 at 4:45 AM said...

Wow!
I've been looking for their lyrics for ages!
Thanks a lot!
Never thought that you like them though.

 

Tanztj's Weblog